Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where are all the updates?

Not that I should be saying anything since it has been a few days since I last updated. I did manage to get my 6 miles in on Sunday, although I had to do it in two separate runs. I am not sure if that defeated the purpose of trying to run 6 miles straight, but it was the only way that I could get it in with what turned out to be a crazy Sunday, just like Saturday was.

Monday morning, I made it to the pool. Tuesday, I completed my 30 minute run. This morning and a friend and I went to a Zumba class. It was a great cardio workout. Think we might try to do that once a week. That should be a nice break between the swimming and running. Not to mention the biking, as soon as I am able to find time to add that back to my training schedule.

Hope everyone is doing well this week. I am looking forward to hearing all the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment