Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 miler

I am sorry that the Colts did not win. But I am happy for the Saints. Always nice when the somewhat underdog wins.

I enjoyed the first half of the game while on my treadmill. I missed being at Superbowl parties, but at least I was burning calories instead of eating lots of chips and snacks that I should not being stuffing myself with. I finished my 5 miles in just under an hour. I have decided that as the miles add up, I need to slow down my pace. I usually average a 10 minute mile, but that is not easy for me to do after I finish those first 3 miles. I am also trying to slow down and get a little bit of a fast walk in there to help ease the strain of my muscles. We will see how they feel in the morning, but I a sure a soak in the hot tub will help a bit.

Hope everyone enjoyed the game. Good luck on Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment