Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello,
I didn't do much yesterday either so feeling very guilty this morning. Despite what Marathoning for Mortals says about not making up for a day you miss, I decided to make up for yesterday. I spent 35 minutes with Wii Fit this morning; I did the Obstacle Course a couple times, the Rhythm Parade - which is actually a great workout - some rhythm boxing and then finished with some Yoga to stretch.

I made the green smoothie this morning, but Ang will tell you what happened with hers...I thought it was pretty good. I find they're a great way to get rid of fruit that doesn't look all that great but still tastes good.

I believe tomorrow is a 35 minute walk day with striding - which we haven't done yet - so I'm looking forward to that. Luckily we haven't gotten a lot of the snow everyone else around here has gotten - I hope I didn't say that too loud!

Oh - I added the link to our Half Marathon in Seattle to the page if you want to check it out.

Have a great day!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment