Thursday, February 11, 2010

is this thing on?

I think i finally figured this thing out. Oh my goodness am I ever blog-inept! This is what I've done so far to train for the Cleveland 1/2-marathon on May 16th: a few pilates classes and some jaunts on the treadmill @ the Y. So, i have a long ways to go. The winter blues really got a hold of me this year, but I do have a plan (and i did manage to climb those 636 steps last Saturday), so even if i end up dragging my butt on the ground across the finish line...i will do it! Thanks for all of your inspirational words girls. I see that we're all struggling, yet i am confident that we'll all be survivors...NO...thrivers! WOOHOO! Did i happen to mention that my Aunt is running the 13.1 w/me in May...and she's already up to 10 miles! So, that should inspire me too, right? ha:)

1 comment: