Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Messed up week?

It seems as though it has been a messed up week for most. I missed my strength training this morning and I missed being able to run this evening. Logan was sick last night and after returning from the doctor with an ear infection and a fever, we decided he would be staying home from school today. It was nice not to have to leave the house except to transport Brandon to and from school, but I missed my normal routine. I am sure my shoulder is going to hate me tomorrow, when I do my weights and swim in the same day.

I will be attempting Yoga again in the morning, I went on Tuesday and think I may have gotten a good stretch. I am not sure I actually breathed throughout it, but that is just a minor part, right? I also made it to the pool and did most of the swim without the kick board. I am slowly getting through the workout. Once I get through the entire thing without feeling I need the board, I will work on the distance. Until then, I will try not to overdo it.

Hope you all are feeling good mid week.

No comments:

Post a Comment