Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stinkin' snow

Well would five inches snow stop us? Nope but the amount of beer I, Ang, drank last night might. Yes, I was slightly hung over thanks to the wonderful events I attended last night: fund raiser for Cleveland's women's shelter, Sheila and Michele's 40th birthday parties but we slept in until 11:30 AM. Got up made a green smoothie. 6 days in a row. I honestly don't think I have ever felt better. Who knew what taking care of yourself felt like? So we decided to attempt the 2 player wii running. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!! So we bundled up and headed outside to face the elements. Two miles completed. Renee was able to try out her new spikes but I'll let her tell her own story. Than I got to play with the snow blower and watch the dogs run around in the snow. Not a bad way to spend a day. Off to play some poker tonight with some of my best buddies. have a great night everyone.
Lastly. . .
Shout out to Leslie who "tackled the tower" this morning. Way to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment