Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 2?

I am not sure where the other updates are for the beginning of week 2, seeing as it is midnight on the East Coast, but hopefully everyone survived their Superbowl parties.

Today was just my arms day. I need to limit what I do when I am putting my shoulder through torture oh I mean therapy. Actually it is not as bad as it used to be. I am slowly getting stronger, but the muscles are still really tight, so it does cause a bit of pain while my therapist is trying to stretch it out.

After running yesterday, my back was still sore when I went to therapy today. Again she has told me everything is really tight and I need to do a major stretching, plus my hips need to stay balanced (was told that is out of whack because of having children, hmmm... why didn't people warn me about that 8 years ago? Just kidding, would still have had the boys). So tomorrow morning, I am attempting yoga. I am not sure how I am going to like it so wish me luck. I hated it when I tried it last time, which was 8 years ago when I was pregnant with Logan. Wonder if it would have prevented this pain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment