Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day Two

Okay much better day as far as work outs go especially since tomorrow is a rest day and boy did I earn after go three rounds boxing with Renee. No knockout but two of the three rounds went to me. So for those of you who can't do the math. The winner is . . .GUAL!!!!
Started another day with a green smoothie. I added some collard greens and some wheat germs. They made quite the appearance around 3:00p.m. in the afternoon if you know what I mean. May need to rethink adding "new" ingredients on a school day.
Happy Groundhog day. Pretty excited about 6 more weeks of winter. BTW 11 days until our first race of the season. If you are reading this and haven't signed up go to www.hermescleveland.com.

1 comment:

  1. Day 2 - my version :)
    We didn't go only 3 rounds, we went 6 matches for a total of about 10 rounds. Ang did win the only one to go to 3 rounds, 2 to 1. I knocked her out of a couple matches though. We also ran the Wii obstacle course and did some rhythm marching.

    Collard greens?! What?! I didn't know I ate collard greens today! I guess that's good. :) I felt more energized from today's combination than the last couple, so maybe collards's the key.

    I hope to start reading Marathons for Mortals soon!

    Although tomorrow is a day off I'm going to at least do a body check on Wii Fit.

    Good night!

    ReplyDelete