Monday, February 1, 2010

Day One???

Well, this is not my Day one, but it is a Monday, so I will still chime in. Regardless of how long your workout lasted, the key is you got out there and did something. Congrats, you are off to go a good start, especially with that Green Smoothie. Keep it up. My day today was weights, I wanted to do more, but I was limited to only doing my weights at Physical Therapy. I am not sure if only lifting 20 lbs is really considered a great workout, but hey when your muscle was cut into, it is the best I can do right now. Tomorrow will make up for any skimping I did today, I will find my way to the pool and then follow it up with my 30 minute run. If I am really energetic I might attempt the bike, but I am not holding my breath.

Ohioans, I certainly hope you have some warmer weather for your outside training sessions. I won't complain about my temps, just about the constant, annoying rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment