Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 4 for Me

Well, I was not destined to make it to the pool today. I was all packed and ready to go after taking the boys to school, only to pull into the lot and get stuck between two buses for about 5 minutes. When I finally got past them, I drove through the entire parking lot looking for a parking spot. I found myself pulling out of the middle school driveway, without finding ANY spot. I could have parked at home and probably been closer. At this point, I was too frustrated to circle the lot again, because the buses were still there. I decided to go to the store before having to report to Logan's classroom. I thought about trying again to swim while the boys were doing their swim lessons, but once again the parking lot was a total ZOO!! I was not even sure the boys were going to make it to their lessons. We finally got there, but wouldn't you know the pool lanes were packed. So I sat by like a loving mother (yes, I am loving to my children) and enjoyed watching my children learn to swim almost half a length of the pool. Some day they might be in the lanes swimming with me.

I managed to get on the treadmill and do my 30 minute run, while the boys were eating dinner. I was planning on eating a somewhat healthy dinner afterwards, but the boys were ready for their dessert and I couldn't just let that third donut go to waste. So I think I negated my run today. Hopefully I will make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment