Monday, February 15, 2010

Forgot yesterday's update...

although I was on the site for about an hour trying to get the countdown clock to work. So I hope it continues to. The time takes into account that we will hav an additional 3 hours before our race since it's taking place out west.

I did do some Wii workouts yesterday. Wasn't feeling so hot so didn't do much more. I did a little bit this morning as well.

Feeling good about doing whatever I have since I'm congested and itching everywhere from what the dermatologist just thinks is a bad case of eczema. All I know is it sucks to itch this much.

Ang made some wonderful homemade, all from scratch chicken soup and some really good wild mushroom and asparagus risotto. So a case of the yummies kept me distracted for a little while.

Hopefully the rest of the week will have less workouts based around itching. ;)
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment