Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Tuesday Workout

As promised today made up for yesterday's strength workout. I made my way to the pool after getting the boys on the bus. I am still not able to use my arms for the full workout, but I did use it more than last week. I am hoping that by the end of the month, I will be back to my normal use of arm motion. After my swim, I headed over to the gym and completed my 30 minutes run. I also attempted a new variety of an elliptical, this one had a resistance adjuster to it. Not a huge fan of it, but then again I tried this after swimming and running. Maybe I will try it beforehand the next time.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great workout Karen! I would think you will like the elliptical when you use it first rather than last too. Great job! Ang and I are going to do some virtual boxing.

    ReplyDelete