Friday, March 26, 2010

Who is ready to workout?

Is there anyone still training for their respective races? I seemed to have set a high standard for myself in the beginning for my dedication to my training. Unfortunately, I am afraid I have fallen way below the recommended level of running. I think I might have to start all over in my running schedule for the half marathon. So, I am ready to recommit myself to getting back in gear. Is anyone with me? I am pretty sure there is no more snow expected out there, so what are the other excuses we have? I was driving home with the boys after dinner this evening around 7:15 and we commented on the fact that it was still light outside. Guess that means that we can't use the darkness as an excuse for a run/walk after dinner. I will try to think of a few more reasons that our normal excuses won't work anymore. So get your butts out there and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment