Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm back. . .finally... I know. . .shut it, Karen.

Unfortunately this is going to be short. Still recovering from not feeling well earlier in the week and this is the latest I've been up since Saturday night.

Anyway, two days strong with workouts. 30 minutes of yoga tonight. I thought it was suppose to be relaxing but every time I couldn't hold a pose I swore, OUTLOUD. I am pretty sure that is not the calming effect they were looking for.

Renee was unable to join me due to visiting her mom in recovery after her procedure earlier today. It went well but long road ahead of her so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Going to take a day off tomorrow. Come on, I've earned it. Okay, okay. I'll try and enjoy the sun that has finally decided to reappear and go for a walk/run. Satisfied?

Good night to all and happy working out. I'll try and last longer than a week this time but Viva Las Vegas in just over a week so you may want to review the odds on that bet before you put any money down.

No comments:

Post a Comment